Powered By Blogger

BLOGGING ABOUT IT ALL!

BLOGGING ABOUT IT ALL!
Beauty Beyond the Ass

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Tuesday After......LOL!!

What's really goooo!!!! I purposely left the D off the goood, cause I'm feeling fantastic today. I named this post the Tuesday after cause today is the Tuesday after alot of shit, and I also have alot of shit to share.

Now lets see, My Nigga Kanyeezy!!! If you don't know me personally, then you don't know how much I love this nigga and I know full well that if this was high school, he and I would definitely run in the same crowd. I posted a youtube video today of his Coachella performance. With the hott ass HAM entrance. Kudos Kanye!!! Donda would be extremely proud!!!. As for him going in on Amber Rose at the end of Power.......Pssst!!
Kanye.....Fuck Amber, she's no longer fly as fuck like she was when she was with you, Wiz Kalifa (or whatever his name is) seems to be more her speed. Next thing you know she'll be preggers! Anyway......

Love and Hip Hop
Guys, I love this show because I'm from the boggie down and I'm a hip hop head. Jim Jones isn't one of my favorite artists (in the least) but RESPECT!! Anyway!!!! Honey the chicks are the ones who make the damn show. These are real women in terms of bodies and emotions. My favorite chick on the show is Emily, Fabalous' girlfriend/baby mama. She's pretty, she has a great career, and She's got a donk like no other. Her only issue is that she keeps crying over Fab. I cant Judge her cause I'm not feeling her pain. Now the chick Somaya on there is my second favorite. She's a hungry chick from LA, in NYC trying to break bread with Jim Jones and he fronted on her (on the show) like he's supposed to be some kind of stranger to fuckin with wack shit on a business level. That song "perfect day" is so wack, I'm mad that I even just mentioned it.
Anyway.... Jim Jones girlfriend Chrissy is cute, and she seems sort of mature but she hangs out with Olivia (formally of G-Unit) the chick on the record candy shop with 50 cent. That chick I don't like, she seems too fake and she proves that 50 was wise in kicking her to the curb.

Bad Girls Club
Okay when did they do away with the rule of, whoop ass, go home? I thought Diddy was the only one who let you whoop ass on his shows? Wilmarie, (a feisty Puerto Rican from NJ) has been straight whoopin ass on the show and its the same chick every time.......Nikki, the bulky bitch that everyone has been afraid of so she's been terrorizing the house but at this point she done fucked with the wrong one...roflmao!!!!
Char, is a punk, point blank period. I'm like 9 years older than this chick and if I was in the bad girls house I would have gotten more dick and gotten into more fights than this chick easy!!!!!! Go the hell home Char!!!!


Okay so....
Today is the Tuesday after I wrote the first poem that I wrote in years!!! Like to read it here it goooo!!!!

The Questions

Was u made to have, to hold, to kiss real slow?
To melt my soul wit the way ur words flow?
Or the way ur tongue roll to rock my boat?
Was u made to know ur role in my self control?
Made to take me there with our bodies bare? go wit u anywhere...
Made to grab my hand so I can overstand that U was really made 4 me?


(this poem has been copy written...don't bite)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I would like to respond on a couple of things... Amber n Kanye!!! As u said she is where she belongs with wiz wacky that nigga look dirty and since she's been wit his ass so does she.... Kanye tell that bitch to kick rocks!!!
Hip hop chics: olivia hell NO!!! She's a straight punk she tries to act like she's tough but somaya reese showed us she wasn't...