Powered By Blogger

BLOGGING ABOUT IT ALL!

BLOGGING ABOUT IT ALL!
Beauty Beyond the Ass

Friday, April 29, 2011

A List of Hott Summer Events That Wont Break Your Pockets!! See U There!!


If you wanna be where I are, stop wishin on a star....show up to these events! Leh Go!!!

Summer is nearing real quick and I just wanna give my readers some ideas of things to do this summer so we can all have a great summer and stop being Wack!!! LMAO!

This list is for my NYC tri-state area peoples!!! I will have one coming for other states cause this summer we are gonna travel domestically. Here it is!!!


"SALUTE TO HIP-HOP" FEATURING EPMD / FUNKMASTER FLEX

When: Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 7:00PM


This event is free so get there early!!! I know im going!!!!

SPECIAL ED

When: Wednesday, June 8, 2011 at 7:00PM


Special Ed
Free, free, free!!!

TYE TRIBBETT

When: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 7:00PM


Tye Tribbett




NICE AND SMOOTH / THE AWESOME 2

When: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 7:00PM



Nice and Smooth / The Awesome 2
Oh yeah its going down and I will have my face in the place for these, week days or weekends Im rolling cause their all free!!!
More Concerts at the main stage CENTRAL PARK


RAKIM / EPMD / FUNKMASTER FLEX

When: Sunday, August 21, 2011 at 3:00PM


Rakim / EPMD / FunkMaster Flex














JAGGED EDGE / AVANT / MELANIE FIONA

When: Sunday, August 28, 2011 at 3:00PM


Jagged Edge / Avant / Melanie Fiona





ALL ABOVE EVENTS ARE FREE SO AGAIN, GET THERE EARLY!!



No comments: