Powered By Blogger

BLOGGING ABOUT IT ALL!

BLOGGING ABOUT IT ALL!
Beauty Beyond the Ass

Monday, April 25, 2011

BE CAREFUL OF THE TEASAS THE PLEASAS, THE ONE WHO WANT THE MONEY AND THE VISAS!!

Afternoon Gun Clappas!!!! Im back!!!!!


As you can probably tell, I been listening to old school hip hop, early 90's my era. I want to give a shout to SadatX for following me on twitter, especially since I aint been sayin shit. I really need to post the pic that I took with him. We was both lookin crazy. But I still wanna get wit that nigga!!!

Anyway I would like to talk about one thing and that is MOB WIVES. Carla, ur not interesting enough, get some drama or get off the damn show.  Karen, ur ghetto as hell boo!!! And is ur little girl mixed???? That might be the real reason that Renee aint fuckin wit you. lmao!!! Sike, get it together okay? We all know daddy had a stash. Get yours and keep it movin. And oh ur couzzo is right, a book is only gonna bring drama in ur life, I say dont do it. But whats to stop you from gettin that paper? Shit this is what were all faced wit so do you. Renee, Im coming from a place of love when I say this, stop being a drama queen! Stop dwelling on the past and lose that weight you put on with AJ damn near 20 years ago!! And stop sweating Jr.! You dont need his ass to raise ur damn son the right way, sure he needs his dad, but he is practically grown and you need to be gearing up to be Renee the single chick with a past to be reckoned with that dont take no shit and gets hers!!!! Think about what im saying Renee, im gonna tag this blog post right to you on twitter cause I cant wit you. Get as far away from the 80's as you can boo, Start living the life you created, you been living the life the mob created all ur life, I know thats not you. And boo boo, dont you EVER wear that fur vest again until you lose at least 50 pounds, That was not a good look!! How many times do I have to tell yall, just because it costs alot dont mean its fly or its gonna be fly on you!!! 
Now I saved the best for last Drita Drita Drita!!! You played yourself something awful when you married Lee! Thats right I said it!!, You played yourself!!! Now you got this loser callin you all out your name from behind bars on TV. Fuck Lee!!! Thats right I said that too.  There comes a time in every womans life where if she aint never took charge before, she need to take charge. You all tough, but baby you need to be tough enough to love Drita!!! Nuff said boo!

Okay I just wanna put up a lil disclaimer. I dont know none of the mobsters that I was just speaking of. This is a blog where I give my opinion. I dont want no work! Thank you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your ass is a fuckin Mess... Fuck them mob wives, all those bitches look old and beat the hell up.. Who the hell cares about these bitties? Not sure how these chicks got a show... But its time for me to do some show pitchin

Anonymous said...

Roflmao!!! I agree but they are currently holdin in the area drama honey! Anytime a chick is on the phone with her husband who's behind bars and she is asking him when he is coming home and he says I dont know, and he said bitch what do it matter? And she say cause im not waitin no more you douche bag, and he calls her a stupid bitch...This might be a show worth watchin.