Powered By Blogger

BLOGGING ABOUT IT ALL!

BLOGGING ABOUT IT ALL!
Beauty Beyond the Ass

Monday, April 18, 2011

<~~~Here I am here. A lady with very strong features! I am blogging about whatever is on my mind for the most part and right now what on my mind is men and women. Why we choose to be alone rather than be in a relationship.

When were alone, we want a relationship and when were in a relationship we want to be alone. Right now I feel like I have a perfect situation I'm not in a relationship but I like someone, and we live 3 hours apart. Jealousy is not an option for us, were spending time together totally by choice and this is why i love that we live so far away. Anyway enough about my personal life for right now.
Lets talk about relationships in general. And why we go there with some folks and avoid going there with others.
For me, the physical is becoming less and less important. And I really think that's because I am getting older. So these days a man that is not that slim and may have other outstanding issues would be accepted by me. Now 10 years ago that wasn't the case in the physical realm. Physically a dude had to be next to perfect.

Which brings me to personality, A man has to have a great personality and we have to get along great in order for me to like him. If you don't like me as a person and think I'm fly as hell, we don't need to be talking about anything else, especially sex.

Once I have found a man with all the things that I like in a man, the only thing I'm worried about is him liking me. Of course I am a wonderful woman, but I might have too little ass, too many kids and too many pounds to lose for certain men. If you notice I only mentioned one thing that wasn't physical. This is because I believe that with men, they just want to find the prettiest girl that isn't crazy, everything else they will work with. Fellas correct me if I'm wrong.

And then you have the non-negotiable stuff, for instance he cant eat pork or smoke cigs or have too many children and he must be employed and be ambitious.

I personally think that we avoid relationships with certain people because he/she isn't the one that we WANT!!!! So why do we waste our time at all? Please post comments!!!

Today I'm going to post a question on twitter to see what answers I get. Here is the question: What is the deciding factor for you to say yes to a relationship? I will be back with answers, Peace!!!


No comments: