Powered By Blogger

BLOGGING ABOUT IT ALL!

BLOGGING ABOUT IT ALL!
Beauty Beyond the Ass

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lets address the name of the blog....shall we???

This blog is called The No Ass Chronicles because the woman behind this blog (ME) Is lacking in the ass department and also she is not giving up "NO ASS".


I started this blog with this crazy name to see how much attention it gets! So far, its getting alot of attention so I will continue to go HAM to see how we do. 

Anyway I love myself the way god made me, Now does that mean i'd like to lose some weight...sure, but I dont wanna add anything on. Im good just the way I am. I love me, and that is why I dont have sex. because I need to be absolutely sure about a person before I do. So this is "THE NO ASS CHRONICLES" ALL THE WAY AROUND, PEACE!!!

No comments: