Powered By Blogger

BLOGGING ABOUT IT ALL!

BLOGGING ABOUT IT ALL!
Beauty Beyond the Ass

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Frank Ocean,

Okay Good morning all, I just wanted to put this out right quick.
I am not a music blogger, but I am a music lover!! And I am going to let yall know when I come across some hot shit. So if I aint never gave yall no usefull info yet, Im giving it to yall today. It is a MUST that you try to get whatever you can get by Frank Ocean. <~~~~ Linked to his twitter page.  The first time I heard anything from him was around March 20th, give or take a day. I was picking my kids up from school and Hot 97 (New York Radio) played new music, his song "Novacane". The beat is hot, you definately need that bumpin in your car when the weather gets hot and the asses come out. Its really something to bounce to. The lyrics are grown, sexy, and club banger ready. Shit for all I know, its already a banger. Cause my ass has not been up in the club. Ladies, I dont know what this man looks like but he sounds like he looks good as hell. Of course this brings me to the voice. Personally. I love a new artist with a voice. A catchy tune will make you bounce but a smooth voice is what makes you fall in love and makes you follow a nigga. And that is what I did today, I followed him on twitter!!!

Anyway, after hearing "Novacane" only once, I remembered it, and started talking to my friends about it. And I started searching the web and found a mixtape. Why did I do that?? Oh yeah cause im lucky as hell!!! He has a mixtape out called "Nostalgia/Ultra". I cant tell you where to get it...sorry. (I dont remember where I got it). But if you'd like a lil review....here it go!

Fire!!!!
How can I describe this feeling? Swagg-o-matic? This dude sounds like Steve Arrington (old head alert)!! Steve Arrington is the lead singer of the group Slave from the late 70's early 80's. Google it!!!
Now this is who he sounds like to me somewhat. I dont want to put him in a box tho cause when listening to this mixtape, im getting Prince, Steve Arrington and I guess....Frank Ocean. All in all, I have some favorites on the mixtape. Imma give yall some names at the end of this. Anyway, Im not sure how he will tweak some of the lyrics to be fitting for radio, but once they get it, ....well lets just say I hope it stays hott!!!

Lastly, I just want to say, Good job to Frank Ocean and his camp, cause Im positive that this is going to catch on. If it doesnt ......well everybody can be fly and know what fly like us right?

STOP BEING WACK ALL UR LIFE AND MAKE CERTAIN THAT YOU ARE BUMPIN SOME FRANK OCEAN IN WHATEVER UR DRIVIN. GET OFF THAT GAY SHIT!!!! PEACE!!!

My fav tracks on the mixtape:

**Novacane
We all try
***songs for women*** (my absolute fav)
lovecrimes
there will be tears
**swim good
*nature feels*
So there yall have it, and no this is not a complete track list these are the ones that I love, guess which one I think will be on mainstream next??  Peace! (for real this time)

No comments: