Powered By Blogger

BLOGGING ABOUT IT ALL!

BLOGGING ABOUT IT ALL!
Beauty Beyond the Ass

Monday, May 23, 2011

Be Still

So much shit has happened since I last posted!! Lets see. I started a new fitness plan. Eating raw (love it). May 21st D day has past...yay!!! Im still on my celibacy grind...NICE!!! And I met a new person (not a love interest). I am currently reading a very good book that Im sure is going to change my life in some way. And oh yeah, I havent been keeping up on any of my shows.....dang it!!! But the most fantastic news of all is that I am BACK!!! I will be blogging everyday from now on. I have developed a life plan (new) and I will take the time to "be still" and do all the things that I need to do plus!!! Write out some things to my readers everyday. Everybody stay up and I will have some new things on tomorrow morning. Peace!!!

No comments: